Meet Nick, Hannah and James Funderburk
Prospective Student Pastor and Family
Nick grew up in Alexander City, AL
· Saved by the grace of God as a teenager
· Felt called to youth ministry before he graduated high school
· Attended Mississippi College to study Christian Ministry
· Met Hannah his senior year and married her in 2015 shortly after moving to Louisville, KY for seminary
· Enjoys play time with James and binge watching tv shows and movies with Hannah
Hannah grew up most of her life in Baton Rouge, LA
· Saved in elementary school and developed a deep love for the church
· Studied Spanish and business in college and dreamed of living overseas
· Ultimately understood ministry could be lived out anywhere, especially in her neighborhood
James was born last August
Our small groups meet at 9:15 a.m. on Sundays. We are currently studying Explore the Bible, exploring various books of the Bible.
Pray for FCS (Fellowship of Christian Students) as our students reach out to their classmates for Christ!
Girl’s Night Lock-In - December 8
The Zone Christmas Party - December 19 - 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Sundays at 9:15 a.m.
& Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.